Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Can we say . . . UPDATE!!!!


Ohhhh, how excited I was to get an update today. A few days ago I was saying, "I don't even want updates anymore, I just want a final ruling!" But now I take that back-especially this update. She's getting so big and looks so happy!

They sent a developmental report showing that she's on track w/ everything. It even says she uses 2+ words meaningfully! The report lists a bunch of different activities and they check the box next to it if she's doing it. Well, everything was mostly checked, except one box that said "stiffens in resistance." I thought that was so funny . . . so maybe she doesn't have tantrums! HA! We'll see about that one-too good to be true-right?!?


So, anyday we could be getting our Final Ruling-I'm hoping very very soon . . . I'll keep everyone posted! In the meantime, we're getting the nursery ready-the painter is coming tomorrow, then all I have to do is move her furniture in and sort through all of Olivia's clothes and see what could still fit Kaiya so I don't have to buy so many new clothes . . . although, you can never have enough GIRLIE clothes! :)


I've totally been "nesting" cleaning out drawers, sorting through my old clothes, trying to get everything straightened up and ready for when she comes home.


One last thing, off topic . . . is that I'd like to take a moment to always remember this day, Tuesday, September 11th. May we never forget and pray for the soldiers in Iraq. And, be thankful for what we have. Live each day to its fullest no matter what!!!

3 comments:

I-Chwen said...

Kaiya is so gorgeous! What a lovely girl!!! You got to love getting updates, especially the list of milestones. After seeing that, don't you wish you are RIGHT THERE with her?!?! And you will be soon, just no soon enough LOL!

Texan in Taiwan said...

She's sooo sweet and smiley!!! We got our update yesterday... don't you just love update day????

Here's hoping these are the last updates for us!

Sherry said...

That is a great update picture! She has totally got "lushy-lips" like Kobi! LOL! So Cute! I hope you'll be kissing them real soon:)