Thursday, October 7, 2010

Walt Disney World...YES!! We're HERE! Just got back from a wonderful week at WDW. There are a million and one pictures I could upload... what a week! :) This was the first time our family went to Disney World and BOY did we have fun!!! I can see why people go back year after year...there's SO much to do-we were there a week-and still didn't see everything!!
Tweedle Dum taking a liking w/ K!

The Tree of Life was simply amazing at "Animal Kingdom!" A must see for sure!!

These 2 sisters were from China...we just thought they looked SO much like K! We had to all get a picture together-they were TOO cute!!

G was not into the Princesses...he said he didn't like all the "glitter!"


Disney really is a "Magical Place" I can't tell you how much fun we had! I had been wanting to go for so long . . . yet, i'm glad we went when we did. Number 1 reason-our kids were old enough to really appreciate the Magic of Disney. I highly recommend waiting until your children are at least 5 years old to go. Then, they can go on most rides as well. K is only 4...but seriously-she probably would have had as much fun at a local carnival! :)But, my other are a tad older-and REALLY enjoyed it beyond anything!

The beautiful sunset at Epcot


Truly a sight to SEE!


Ok...so I have to talk about the fact that it's taken me SO long to update my Blog. My life has become one big rush all the time, i barely have a second to myself. Hence, the blog being put on the back burner. And, i don't see it changing much at all. I thought it was important to keep up w/ my blog as i was going thru the Adoption Process. I found comfort reading and following others journey's while i was going thru mine. I took a moment this morning and flipped thru some of those "old blogs" I used to follow...and saw that many have discontinued their updates as well. On that note...I will try to periodically update, maybe...but i most likely will be updating my FB more often. :)

Looking at these blogs that I followed so loyally a few years ago, made me reflect on our adoption w/ K. It will be 3 years ago tomorrow...3 YEARS that I had my GOTCHA day! I've attached a few pictures here to reflect that joyous moment in our lives! She's grown to be the most beautiful little girl-adventurous, goofy, smart and definitely the "wild child" of our family!




5 comments:

rachel said...

i LOVE seeing those pics of your first moments w K! how very special!

rachel said...

back to say the pics at disney are fantastic. my inlaws live near orlando and dan and i went for part of our honeymoon. i had never been as a kid. even as an adult, i thought it was awesome!

runr3 said...

disney is a magical place! so cool to "catch" up with you and your family. i can imagine that you are so busy! take care and enjoy every moment that you can...i completely understand the fact that life goes by sooo fast!

momwithfaithandhope said...

Love the last pic! Look at that big smile!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my commenting here. Let me introduce our organization to you, as we are helping orphans in Ukraine. Visit our site if you can, please.