Friday, October 24, 2008

Random Friday!

These pictures were totally unsolicited! I was sitting on my computer . . . and G says, "mommy, look at us-we're sitting SO nicely!!!"  So of course I grabbed my camera SO fast and took the pictures.  Trust me, if i didn't take the pictures, no one would believe! HAHA! Just kidding . . . sort of.




We have ALL been so sicky around here w/ nasty colds-it's the worst! 

By the way, i'm really looking to update my background for my blog and am having a hard time doing it.  There are SO many pretty blogs out there, it's hard to compete! haha!  If anyone knows how to do it step by step, please let me know! :)  I was looking at the cutest blog on the street website.
Thanks!


Don't worry, no one got hurt here! Just a little afternoon fun!

5 comments:

Casey said...

They really were sitting so nicely. Adorable! :-)

Casey

rachel said...

i LOVE the chair pictures. aren't those moments THE BEST??!!

happy friday!

I-Chwen said...

What a fun household and adorable kids, great pictures!!

Loooove the new background, very unique and elegant!!

Sarah and Dan Sullivan said...

Wow!! Your blog looks great!! I'm so impressed. I had to hire help. Good for you! Sarah = )

Kerry said...

Those giggles sound so great as they slide down the stairs! No better sound in the world than that, is there?