Sunday, October 26, 2008

YAY-I DID IT!

Well, as you can see, i FINALLY figured out how to change the background on the blog.  I was trying to do the same thing the other night on the laptop and it just wasn't working.  Maybe it had to be done on the main computer-who knows?!?  Anyhow, hope y'all like the new look for now. :)

These next 2 pics go out to my brother, M who was having a good 'ol time playing w/ the girls!  As you can see they just LOVVVVVE him!
Since I found out I have a few followers out there that i didn't know i had . . . these pics  are for you! heehee!
These are my cousins sons J & T-they are wonderful children and play SOOO great w/ the kids!  We love getting together with them!  G just looks up at them like they're stars! And, of course they are! :)

And these are their proud parents-you guys are great!!!! Thanks for visiting the blog D!



6 comments:

Lisa said...

Nicole,
The new blog look is so pretty....good job & yay! Its so silly, but I always feel this surge of accomplishment when I have tackled something unknown & techie on the blog! :)
The pictures are great...what a great uncle!
I hope you are all feeling better...so much mucky stuff going around....ugh!
:) Lisa C.

Kerry said...

Nicole- you did it. It looks great. Love the colors and flowers.

Hugs,
Kerry

Casey said...

Yeah Nicole! It looks so pretty...so girly. Love it!

Good work.

Casey

rachel said...

nicole, i LOVE your new background. it looks great! loved the pics, too! your bro looks like a real pro!

Kerry said...

Love the makeover! Looks so cool and suits your fun personality!

QingLu Mama said...

Hi Nicole, fellow JOH'er here. I do like the look of your blog and I may even try to spiff mine up a bit. You children are darling I love the halloween pics!
Jennifer