Thursday, December 11, 2008

Facebook

FACEBOOK!  I love it! It's quite addictive though.  I've reunited w/ so many past friends, mostly from H.S.  The best is that i reunited w/ an old roomate/college friend that i haven't seen or talked to in 15 years!  THAT'S what's so cool about FB.

But, what i wanted to say to everyone is that i'm not "friends" w/ many on FB that are in the blog/adoption community.  Mostly b/c I don't know anyone's last name to look them up.

Today, a fellow JOHer just found me and added me as "her friend" which was really great!  
So, what i'm asking all of you out there . . . if you'd look me up and we can meet up on Facebook.  This is for all those already on FB of course.

My full name is: Nicole Hofer Korensky

Also, I added a new group on Facebook called :Taiwan Adoptions.  Come look us up and join the fun.  You can be in the process of adopting or already adopted from Taiwan! 

See you there!
:)

5 comments:

rachel said...

i'll add you, nicole! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it too! :)

rachel said...

nicole, jude was also scared of the train on the ice!!!!! he thought that was the scariest part and he said he didn't want to watch that part again!!!

Staci said...

I just discovered facebook, it's so addicting! I'll add you :) The photo of your daughters eyes is sooo beautiful!! I love that mamarazzi site too. The American Girl store looks super fun, my daughter is begging me for Emily this Christmas. Have you received your mj clothes yet? You'll have to post pics of the girls in them :) I almost wish I had never discovered mj, I love all their clothes!! :)

Just Us said...

Hey FB addict : ). It really is addictive. I actually went on there to keep in touch with my cousins and have hooked up with so many of my friends from various places. Quite wild!