Friday, April 3, 2009

Vegas for kids!


So we decided to venture up to the "Wisconsin Dells" this past week w/ our friends over spring break. Whoa-they have it all-massive water parks, arcades, mini-golf, lazer tag . . . definitely a sensory overload! But, we all had fun the kids had a blast and I took some funky pictures. It's hard to grab those action shots . . . especially when worrying about my camera getting wet! I have no idea how i snapped this picture w/ O all blurry in her action shot and her friend still-i thought it was pretty cool looking!





Lastly-i was wondering if anyone can answer this for me . . . for some reason when I am editing my blog-i don't see the pictures on the screen-but instead a bunch of computer jargon? I used to be able to see the pictures and I could move them around if I needed to-plus it was easier to type around them b/c I knew which picture i was typing about? I probably switched something on the HTML screen or something when I was playing w/ it a few weeks ago . . .but i have no idea how to get it back?
Thoughts? Thanks!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Nicole, not sure about why you cannot see your pics....hopefully someone way more blog savvy than me can help out!

The pictures are terrific and you are so right about the Dells.....kiddo paradise!

I thought I recognized the Great Wolf Lodge, but then I know several of 'em look about the same! We LOVE the Wolf! :)
Cute, cute, cute!!
Lisa C.

QingLu Mama said...

I want to go to the Dells! Looks like a great place to visit and play! I bet you had some passed out kiddo's for the ride home! Great pics too, as usual! I am amazed by the 1/2 blurry one! How cool...

And I am bloggy challenged myself so I can't answer the photo question. Sorry and I hope you get a good answer on that!

Jennifer

Casey said...

Such cute pics! We are heading to Great Wolf Lodge on Monday...same concept as where you just were. The kids are so excited. I'll TRY to take pictures but since Miss Annabella isn't walking yet, not sure if I'll be able to. :-)

As always, I LOVE reading your blog.

Casey

rachel said...

Hey N!
Looks like a great time! You got some fab pictures, too! Very cool!

I have NOT yet received my MJ order and interestingly, I was just thinking about it. The TK told me it would take 6-8 weeks to arrive. I'll keep ya posted! :)

R

Sue said...

What fun!!!It looks like all of you enjoyed your time at the waterpark! We were there in Feb ....don't you love the squeals of delight when the bell rang to dump the water?!!!
Back to the cold reality of "spring" now though!