Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yes, I know, it's been a longgggg time since my last blog. Doubt i even have any followers at this point-i don't blame you for leaving-ugh!  I guess that's what summer does-keep you off the computer!  That's a good thing.  We've been so busy this summer, and it's already almost the 4th!  Since so much has happened since my last post, thought i'd just post a few pics to show!

Relay for Life Walk w/ my mom!
Ballet Recital
Memorial Day Parade
Swimteam
T-Ball
Gymnastics
and the list goes on and on . . . . but it feels good to be out of school and finally enjoying the warm weather!
I have a feeling i won't be updating my blog that much throughout the summer since every waking moment i have nothing on the calendar-we're at the POOL! :)  I'll try my best.  Overall though, we're doing great-kids are good, pets are good, family is good!









3 comments:

Staci said...

Welcome back to the blog world! Glad you're enjoying the summer, we really are too. It's going by to fast! Love all the pictures of the kids!

Casey said...

Great pictures. Looks like you're staying busy and having fun!

Casey :-)

rachel said...

Great pics!!! love the one of K touching her toes! and the one of the kids holding hands!