Sunday, August 30, 2009

School days and last summer fun!


My parents, brother & I took the kids to KiddieLand today. Kiddieland has been open for YEARS and is closing forever the end of September :( Very sad since the kids love it so much! I took the shot above today-made it a little vintage and here's the original below!


Uncle Mark & K





Another vintage shot of the roller coaster! It was so much fun-G and I went first row!!

Grandma & K


G & K started Preschool this past Monday. This is G's second year, but K's first! They did great!


Couldn't get a smile for the life of me . . .

Oh wait-there's one!
I got this in the mail the other day . . . my very first TRUNK! Yes, TRUNK! It's my Matilda Jane Trunk, aka: The New Gypsy Line coming out September 8th! So excited-can you believe everything fit in that little suitcase?!? Well, it did! With a little ironing, it looks spectacular!
Now, if you could only see what's inside! heeheehee! :)


3 comments:

Staci said...

Oh my goodness! You're killing me with the trunk :) Love all the cute pics.

QingLu Mama said...

KiddieLand sure looks like fun! I am sure it will be missed by many!

The kids look so cute going off to pre-school. Glad to hear K did great!

Jennifer

Lisa said...

I know, I know....our girls are both First graders...I think the Dragon Boat races just went by so quickly & Lauren had just finished up with the crafts and such, just as O was getting started!

Next year we are going to pack a picnic lunch so we can linger a bit longer near the river front!!

I had no idea KiddieLand was closing.....I hate to see that! You captured the day beautifully...great memories!
Lisa :)