Sunday, August 2, 2009

New job . . . new chapter!


Yes! I have a new job . . . can you guess what it is?!? :) My favorite clothing line for little girls . . . Matilda Jane!
I was recently hired as a Trunk Keeper to the Western Suburbs of Chicago and attended my first Conference this weekend in Ft. Wayne, IN. Boy, was it fun! The girls are amazing and i made so many NEW GREAT friends! If anyone doesn't know what a TK is . . . basically i spread the love! :) I am your link to dressing your beautiful girls and beautiful mommies into clothing from Matilda Jane! The designer is so passionate and creative-i love this company! I have to send a "shout out" to Staci Boody for introducing me to MJ. When i first saw that knot dress on her gorgeous daughter, i had to know where she bought it . . . and the rest is history! So, thank you Staci! :)
Below are a few pics from the weekend-the first one is from the AMAZING RACE we played-our team won-whoo-hoo!!!


We attended the "Tin Caps" Ft. Wayne Minor League Baseball game-it was a blast! And the fireworks at the end were spectacular!!


Great people!
My new email address is: nicolek@matildajaneclothing.com if anyone is interested in finding out more about Matilda Jane! :) Believe me-you can't go wrong in dressing your precious girls in these clothes-they're to die for! :)

4 comments:

Staci said...

I'm so excited for you!! And you're very welcome :) Can't wait to see the fall line! Good luck.
Hugs

QingLu Mama said...

Sounds like a super fun new job!! And yes~ the clothes you always have your two dressed in are adorable.
I'd definitly love to check out some for my Simone!
Congrats!

Casey said...

Well, I'll just buy from you now! :-)
Can you send me the latest catalogue???

Casey

rachel said...

good for you, nicole!!! i am so glad that you had a great time with the girls!!!! what a fun new endeavor for you! plus you will get to make many moms and little girls so happy in their beautiful new MJ garb!