Thursday, May 24, 2007

Accepted Referral!!!

O.k., so i'm freaking out right now and shaking as I type this!! I just informed the agency that Brett and I are sooo excited to accept our referral of Han Tsai-Yi! It's been an emotional rollercoaster these past few days as nothing in life is certain or a guarantee but we have to go with our gut and as my cousin said, and I quote: "You have to just DIVE RIGHT IN!" Thanks Lia, I agree! :)
Please pray that she will be WELL taken care of by her foster family and will flourish! We sooo look forward to bringing her home!
Thanks for all your support!
love,
nicole

2 comments:

Amy, Ryan, Aidan and Lauren said...

Congratulations! She is so precious. I hope your acceptance paperwork and court process go quickly. Amy M. from the JOH group

Hubers said...

We are SO excited for you guys! What a precious little girl, and so blessed to have you all as her family. I'm so glad you DID dive right in ;-). We'll be praying for Han and her foster family in the meantime . . . and for peace of mind during the wait for you guys.

Love you!
Lia, Christopher & Noe