Thursday, November 20, 2008

6th Birthday, Haircut, potty training and some silly dancing!

So, I think i can officially say K is potty trained.  Well, almost!  She's been doing beautifully-in fact yesterday she went to the potty all by herself without telling me!  We're still working on #2's, but she's getting there!  I think she could have been potty trained a long time ago, but mommy was just too lazy to do so.  It's hard to find the time to stay home and do it when you have 3 children with different schedules.  Luckily, she was pretty easy to train.  Way to go K!!!

I snapped these 2 photos the other day before going to church.  I thought they looked so cute matching together.

G and his best friend W.  I just love these guys-they are the best of buds!  They're even in the same class together at Preschool.  Many people say they look like brothers, i tend to agree.



O on her 6th Birthday! She was so excited to go to school that day and receive her free pencil from the Principal.  He announces everyone's names on the intercom in the morning announcements to wish them "Happy Birthday!" and then they get to walk to the Principals office and receive their very own pencil! :)
Yes, O wanted to celebrate her 6th Birthday at Chuck-E-Cheese's . . . not my FAVorite place, but the kids just had so much fun!  I can't believe my little girl is 6 already! Such the big girl!!!





This is what I saw when i walked into our kitchen the other day as I was saying goodbye to the babysitter.  Graham and Kaiya were busy playing barber!  At first i thought it was Willow (our dogs) hair . . . but as soon as I saw Kaiya . . . I knew I was wrong!  She has a nice bald spot on the back of her head! UGH!
When I told Graham he wasn't a barber, he replied, "But, I AM a Barber!"
So . . . she needs to get a haircut-now i know it'll take a lonnnngg time for the back of her hair to grow back-but i feel the rest is looking a little shaggy lately.  I'd like to eventually grow it long, but for right now it needs a cut! So, if anyone has any suggestions . . . love to hear from you! :)  

Here are a few videos of the kids goofing off after dinner.  They love to run around the kitchen island while i play fun music.  So, since i'm on a Katy Perry kick, we thought we'd jam a little to some Katy Perry!



5 comments:

Casey said...

That was so funny to read! You seem like you handled that well. I laughed when I pictured one of my boys doing this to Annabella someday. :-)
Love the dancing video too. :-)
Thanks for your well wishes on my blog. Hopefully one of these days I'll actually have good news to report.

Casey

rachel said...

okay, where do i start??!!!

the hair story -- too funny! that is bound to happen here.

cute pics of the kids! loved the matching outfits. just adorable.

i loved, loved, LOVED your comment on our blog. i showed it to my husband right when he walked in. his words, "True that!" boy, have we had one CRAZY day here!!! let's just say our tile, wood floor and COUCH all got colored on while i got indi up from her nap. sweet!

glad you posted!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I loved these videos :) and I LOVE your kitchen! :)

blessings,
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

LoL...so you had a deep breath moment with the hair scare! :) I couldn't see the damage from the video, so maybe a trim will tidy it right up! She's so cute either way!! I give you big props for handling it so well....not sure what I would have done?! :)
Happy birthday to Olivia!
Love the matched set on your girls & your son and his buddy could be brothers! Wow!
Also...yay, potty training all done! Phew....
Thanks for the update!
Lisa C.

I-Chwen said...

Yah for the potty trained Kaiya! What a great job! The haircut does make her look less baby-ish but still very cute!! She is beautiful! Thanks for sharing these great stories.