Monday, November 24, 2008

A Haircut and American Girl Doll!

Yes, she finally got her hair cut.  It turned out great and you can barely see the missing patch on the back of her head!  She's loving her new due too!  I have to say though, she looks so much older to me now.  She's no longer my little baby. :(


O was invited to a birthday party in the city yesterday.  We had so much fun!  We took the train down and went to lunch at the "American Girl Place."  I had never been to the "AGP" before and let me tell you . . . it was FUN! 
O doesn't have an AG doll . . . but after this trip, Santa may be bringing her one.

At lunch, you can bring your doll with you and they have little chairs they can sit in-very cute! Anyhow, since O didn't have her own doll (yet), she was able to borrow one-she picked the American Indian girl-very pretty!




The entire city is decorated for Christmas, so it was so much fun to be down there and see all the lights! Michigan Avenue was "lit up" the night before so it was a perfect time for the party.  We walked over to the John Hancock and took some great pictures in front of this massive Christmas tree.
Unfortunately my camera kept taking blurry shots (UGH!), so i apologize for the blurriness.   I'm hoping to get a new camera very soon! :)

My GREAT friend B who hosted the Birthday party!

The 3 girls were having so much fun walking down Michigan Avenue w/ all the pretty lights- i couldn't help but snap some more photos of them.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

The haircut is A-dorable! The camera loves that little girl! :)
And your trip downtown & to AG....a little girls' dream come true! We have taken Lauren & her Bitty to lunch there too and she is very ready to go back again!
But I have never made it downtown to see the lights & window dressing at Christmas time...that is something I would love to do!
What a great weekend you gals had together!
Lisa C.

Sarah and Dan Sullivan said...

I sure ENJOY your blog!! What a truly truly beautiful family! Your kids are so precious and seem so very happy. Love the pictues of the leaves, the dog (is that a Bernise Mountain dog?), the tea party and of course the haircut! Great haircut and Kaiya really is looking like a big girl now. While we are waiting to bring our baby girl home, it is really fun to have blogs like this to peruse. Thanks, Sarah

rachel said...

I wish I could walk down Michigan Avenue and see all those lights! Must be amazing and GORGEOUS!

The american girl party is such a fabulous idea! Probably every little girl's dream party.

Oh, and I LOVE K's new haircut. Just darling!

Kristi said...

Hi!

I can't believe you recognized Michal on the wepicturethis.com site. What a very small world.

I do keep a blog. You can go to www.tolmanstuff.com and click on "Our Blog" to see it. Scroll to the bottom for the most current entries.

Thank you so much for giving me your blog address. :)

Kristi